全職 Full-Time Manager (Youth Development Service)
工作簡介 Job Description
Ref No : YV2021-013
Job Purpose :
- The core purpose of this role is to provide leadership for Red Cross Youth in Youth Development Service. S/he works closely with the Head of Youth Development Service to lead development and execution of Red Cross youth team to support the HKRC in delivering its humanitarian services to fulfill its vision and mission. S/he will ensure effective implementation of the strategies and drive implementation and action to engage the new generation to participate in the Red Cross movement, so as to expand the extent to cultivate the Red Cross humanitarian value and nurture to be the leaders of Red Cross movement.
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate the strategic direction in youth development and recruitment strategy to engage more young people to understand the humanitarian value and join Red Cross movement.
- Lead the development, execution and enhancement on youth service related to guidelines, development and implementation plan of Youth Development Service.
- Lead and coach a team of senior volunteer leader to formulate the strategic plan and guidelines as well as develop trainings for volunteers which in line with the goal of Youth Development Service.
- Develop new humanitarian education programs and activities to cultivate the Red Cross humanitarian knowledge and awareness to more young people.
- Lead the team to plan and organize daily operations and activities coordinates with other departments / service units and resources to ensure the operation effectiveness and deliverable.
- Maintain relationship with external stakeholders, such as youth uniformed groups, schools and NGOs for collaboration and support in youth services.
- University degree holder, preferable in Social Work.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduation and related working experience in youth uniformed groups and volunteer development, preferable to have related supervisory experience.
- Experiences and knowledge in safety and health is an advantage.
- Sound leadership, debriefing and coordination skills.
- Good communication, analytical, coordination and interpersonal skills, mature and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both written and oral (including Putonghua).
Contract Period : 2 years (renewable)